Time: Continental breakfast at 8:00 a.m. Seminar 8:30 to 11 a.m.
Speaker: Keith Gilbert
Speaker Company: Gilbert Consulting
Adobe Creative Cloud continues to connect designers to their work in ways that weren't possible in the past. In this workshop, we'll explore three Creative Cloud features that every designer needs to know about.
You will learn:
- Use Creative Cloud Libraries to share design assets between InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Collaborate on design assets and projects with others on your team with Creative Cloud Libraries
- Leverage content from Adobe Market, Adobe Stock and Adobe's mobile apps using Creative Cloud Libraries
- Showcase and get feedback on your creative work with Behance
- Use Adobe Portfolio to create a portfolio web site that draws content from the projects you post on Behance
Designers, art directors, production artists and anyone who uses Adobe Creative Cloud to create communication pieces for print or digital distribution.
About Keith Gilbert:
Keith Gilbert is a digital publishing consultant and educator, Adobe Certified Instructor and Community Professional. He has been a conference speaker, lynda.com author and contributing writer for various publications. His work has taken him throughout North America, Africa, Europe and Asia. During his 30 years as a consultant, his clients have included Adobe, Apple, Target, the United Nations, Best Buy, General Mills, Lands' End and Medtronic. You can follow Keith on Twitter@gilbertconsult and at blog.gilbertconsulting.com.